Our skin is the largest organ of detoxification and by adding one simple step to your morning routine, you can greatly improve you’re the quality and texture of your skin as well as your overall health.
When the pores in our skin are clogged with toxins or dead skin cells, dry skin brushing can be invaluable. It’s simple, inexpensive and offers many other health benefits including: improved Vitamin D absorption, circulation, more energy, smoother radiant skin, and better health.
DRY SKIN BRUSHING
Choosing a Dry Skin Brush:
· High quality dry brush made from natural materials. The bristles should feel slightly stiff, but not overly.
· Choose long handle brushes which are best to help you reach your entire back and other hard to reach spots
When to Dry Skin Brush:
· Try to incorporate into normal daily routine before morning shower for best results.
· Avoid before bed as it may leave you feeling energized.
How to Dry Skin Brush:
1. Begin at your feet always working towards your heart.
2. Apply gentle but firm pressure in circular motions working towards your heart which is best for circulation and lymphatic drainage.
3. Work your way up your legs, get behind the knees, front and back of arms, armpits, chest and back – all towards your heart.
4. Avoid genitals or any areas with irritations or abrasions including varicose veins.
5. An average dry skin brushing session may last 2 minutes up to 20 minutes. Skin should be pink but not red or painful.
6. Hop in the shower as usual ending with a short burst of cooler water.
If you like the benefits of this technique, feel free to pass this email on to friends and family.
PS – Are you struggling with low energy, joint pain, belly fat or food cravings? In just one week the Fall edition of the Better Health Nutrition Bootcamp classes begin. This is not an exercise program, but focuses on eating real food for real people.
Pre-bootcamp Better Health Assessments have begun….but there’s still time for you to claim your seat.
Claim your seat by emailing me by midnight, Monday, September 22nd. There are only 2 spots available with registration closing in 24 hours.
Click Here>> email@example.com to claim your seat now!
Nancy Este is a Registered Yoga Teacher and Certified Nutritional Practitioner. She is here to share with you over 17 years of experience in the Alternative Health field. It is her hope to help save you time, money and stress when it comes to regaining your balance in life.